Womack Machine Supply Company is proud to present this powerful 3-day Hands-On seminar, which utilizes the popular Womack Machine Supply Industrial Fluid Power Textbooks as the foundation for the training. Our state-of-the-art Hydraulic Trainers give students the ability to build and troubleshoot hydraulic circuits similar to those found in the real world. We have over 55 years experience in the fluid power industry and over 45 years experience producing our renowned fluid power educational products. Our close relationships with the world’s leading fluid power manufacturers makes this training the most up-to-date available. This training seminar covers many topics not covered by other training courses such as pressure compensated piston pump technologies, accumulator technologies and troubleshooting skills. Increase production while decreasing operating costs by reducing equipment downtime and boosting your personnel’s confidence in quickly identifying and troubleshooting hydraulic failures. This training will increase awareness and knowledge of hydraulic principles and concepts. Guaranteed!
- Class Schedule:
- Class sessions usually begin at 8:00 AM each day and will end no later than 4:00 PM. Lunch will be provided and is included in the tuition. There will be regular breaks with soft drinks, coffee and bottled water. The student will receive a Certificate of Completion for attending all three sessions.
- Ask about multi-student discounts. Register three weeks or more before a class and receive an “Early Bird Discount” of $50.00 per student. Price shown at the time of purchase includes the early bird discount.
- Course Material Provided:
- Our Volume 1 & 2 - Industrial Fluid Power textbooks, our Fluid Power Data Booklet, a Presentation Manual and a Lab Exercise Manual.
- Class Cancellation:
- Womack Machine Supply Company reserves the right to cancel seminars for any reason. If a seminar is canceled, each registered student will be notified and given the option of attending a different seminar, or to receive a full refund.
- Cancellation Policy:
- If the student is unable to attend the scheduled seminar, that student may attend an alternate seminar or have a substitute attend at no additional charge provided we receive notification within Ten Business Days of the start of the seminar. An enrollment may be canceled up to Ten Business Days prior to the start of the seminar without penalty. Cancellations occurring within Ten Business Days prior to the start of the seminar will be subject to a 50% non-refundable cancellation fee. No refunds will be issued for “no-show” students. All cancellations or changes or must be communicated via telephone, fax, or email. Dated cancellation notices can be provided upon request at time of cancellation.
- Who Should Take This Course:
- This course is ideally suited for Plant Managers, Maintenance Professionals, Design Engineers, Assembly and Test Technicians, or anyone who is responsible for, or works with hydraulics on a regular basis.
- Terms and Conditions:
- Seminar Registrations are processed on a first-come, first-served basis and must be accompanied by payment. We will accept any of the following: a valid purchase order for those Customers with established Terms with Womack Machine Supply Company, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, check or money order. A seat in the seminar can only be reserved upon receipt of payment. Payment must be received prior to start of the seminar. Confirmation will be sent to the registered students prior to start of the seminar.
- Please call 1-800-569-9801 for training class schedules